We offer regular and reliable stair cleaning which can be done fortnightly or 4-weekly. We can organise flat agreements and bill flats individually (or to a stair account if preferred)
What our regular stair clean includes:
*During the first regular clean we will also remove any chewing gum in the stair
A spring clean can be carried out prior to starting with the regular cleans or annually or as a one-off service. Spring cleans cover areas not normally included in the regular service.
What our spring clean includes:
- Doormats are lifted and tapped
- Upper walls are brushed down to remove dust and cobwebs
- Ledges above flat doors are cleaned
- Railings are dusted and cleaned
- Chewing gum is removed from floor
- Full sweep-down/hoover of the entire stairwell
- Lower walls are cleaned
- Mopping of stairwell using floor cleaner and anti-bacterial products
- Handrail is cleaned with anti-bacterial/anti-viral product
- Front door/communal internal doors are cleaned inside and out
Anti-bacterial products are used on all washable surfaces.
Additional duties can be added as requested.
* Important note - some floors may require a full restoration service in order to get them looking good again. We will assess your stair and advise when providing a quote.